Social Media Platform
Category : Byte Digital Posts
HawkStream – Social Media Platform
HawkStream is an Enterprise Social Network for Your Company. HawkStream empowers people to exchange ideas and multimedia in real-time. Collaborate securely between colleagues, departments, locations, content and business applications. HawkStream brings the power of social networking to your company. It is as easy to use as Facebook or Twitter, and is designed for company collaboration, file sharing, knowledge exchange and team efficiency. HawkStream is the best value Enterprise Social Network. Whether your company one building or locations globally, HawkStream helps you and your teams collaborate on content, questions, knowledge, and get more work done.
HawkStream – Collaboration
Share and discuss documents, images, videos and presentations with your colleagues. Upload new versions of files to ensure everyone sees the latest draft, but can still access the older ones. Seamlessly share documents on with external customers and partners via email.
HawkStream – Communication
People work better together when they stay connected to the people and information. This allows you to get work done more efficieintly and effectively.
Colleagues information, including contact details, conversation history, files, and expertise, is all available for you to searrch so that useful information or subject matter experts can be easily found.
HawkStream – Features
Here are just some of the features
- Access from any computer with an internet connection. Because HawkStream is stored in the cloud, you have instant access to colleagues, conversations and content.
- Instantly add social functionality to any business application by embedding HawkStream feeds.
- Built-in email provides a single place for users to read and track the conversations and access all office communications
- Organise meetings and events, share them with colleagues, and manage responses.
- Create polls and surveys to help drive decisions. These are an easy way to gather opinions from others.
- Create groups to collaborate within departments or project teams.
- Stay on top of relevant conversations, files and projects happening across the company.
- Share, store and collaborate on documents, images, and videos. Files can be previewed and discussed without the need to download.